Bible Study Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Forum / RULES

2 posters

Go down

Welcome to the Forum / RULES Empty Welcome to the Forum / RULES

Post by Travis Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:36 pm

I am hoping this will be a great platform for us to discuss the things we are studying and what revelation we feel like God is giving us in His word. It is also a great place to ask questions and see if the other people who are on the forum have any insight. This is a PRIVATE forum, so only those who have been approved as members will be able to post or see the forum. Let me know if there is anyone who you know to be likeminded who would really benefit from this forum.

Some basic rules and guidelines:

We should NEVER argue about the word of God. Our own personal opinion is to be held lightly and our desire to understand the truth of the word of God should be held closely.

If you have someone that you think can use the forum, please send me a name and email address. I will not knowingly invite someone to take part who I know to have an argumentative spirit, and I trust you will not send me the information of a person with that kind of spirit.

This forum is for mature men and women of God who can discuss the meat of the word without being offended or injured by hearing that a person has an opinion that seems strange.

More might be added to this post.

Travis
Admin

https://biblediscuss.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Forum / RULES Empty Re: Welcome to the Forum / RULES

Post by Scott_Hawk Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:35 pm

Thanks for setting this up. I think this will be good for a lot of people.

Scott_Hawk

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum